Cape Winelands Outrides
The Cape Winelands Outrides is a top provider of outrides to tourists visiting Cape Town, as the scenery is spectacular and their guides are amazing, especially with children. If you wish to book, kindly fill out the form below with your preferred dates and we can then check availability as we need to know the experience level. Over December and January we have quite a few bookings and unless they wish to do a private outride (at R100 extra per person), they will join a group.
1 Hour Scenic Winelands Outride at R650 pp
Also suitable for kids on a lead reign
2 Hour Scenic Winelands Outride at R750 pp
Suitable for novice to experienced riders
Half Day Outride at R1550 pp
Including wine tasting and picnic lunch (soda for the underaged)
Suitable for novice to experienced riders
The small town of Simondium has fast earned a reputation with regards to its cheese, wine and outstanding brandies. If you’re looking for a more rustic, off the beaten track type experience, then this little village is a must see! It is stunning and a true jewel of the Western Cape!
Should you wish to confirm this booking, please supply us with the following information in order for us to pair you with a suitable horse:
|Riding Ability (Complete novice, novice, intermediate or experienced):|
|County of origin:|
|Medical Conditions (Asthma, allergies, epilepsy, pregnant etc):|
|Pick up address and room number (if applicable, please complete if you would like us to quote on transfers)|
- Transfers is not included in the rates; however, we can arrange transfers on request at an additional cost.
- Note that we have a maximum weight limit of 100kg’s.
- All rates include a knowledgeable and experienced guide, no rides are permitted to go without a guide.
- Minimum age 8 years (however can be less, depending on the outride and at the guide’s discretion – please enquire). Parent or legal guardian must sign indemnity for anyone under 18 years of age.
- Riding hats are supplied and are compulsory but if you have your own, please bring it along.
- The guides will set the pace according to the ability of the slowest/ inexperienced rider. Should all riders in the group be experienced the guides will allow trotting and cantering.
- Riders are not allowed to overtake the guide at any stage during the outride.
- Moms to be: We apologize – due to the nature of the activity, this outride is not for you while you are pregnant.
- We can accommodate up to 6 per outride.
- We use English & trail saddles on our outride.
It takes time to arrange guides and to have the horses ready for you. The following cancellation fees will apply should you wish to cancel.
- 31+ days prior to your outride – refund of deposit paid less 20% admin fee.
- 0-30 days prior to your outride – no refund whatsoever, full outride amount will be payable.
- No refunds will be given by the company for no-shows or late arrivals, full outride amount will be payable.
- No refunds will be granted should you not complete the outride.
Cancellation due to bad weather:
- We plan to ride rain or shine.
- In the event we cancel an outride due to conditions we feel are unsafe for the trails (ie: heavy rain/lightning, high winds, extreme heat), you have the option to reschedule your outride or refund you deposit paid.
- If you cancel because you don’t want to ride in the rain, and we plan to carry out the ride, no refunds will be granted.
Booking and Payment Procedure:
Once you have supplied us with the information required we will proceed with the invoice payment. We require 20% deposit to secure your booking and balance paid in cash upon arrival. Deposit payment can be made by way of secure link to pay via credit / debit card or bank details for local transfers. Once the payment is made you will receive a confirmation letter with directions/ pick up details to the stables.
Other Useful Links for Tourists Visiting Cape Town
ALL GUEST ENQUIRIES FOR :
Bookings to Shopping Malls / Cape Winelands / Travel Links / Restaurants and Entertainment / Tours and Places of Interest can be discussed with:
The Concierge Maya Bremridge upon arrival or by email: email@example.com
Maps, brochures and general information are available in the arrivals foyer.
A Cape Town City Taxi Service For Private Outings Can Be Arranged Upon Request
Airport Transfers Are Booked By Special Arrangement With Concierge
|Our Favourite Wineries|
|Vrede En Lust||http://www.vnl.co.za/|